Monday, June 21, 2004

bleh.. :P

oooh cools..so what did u dream about me peizhen??
huh huh huh??
owell, i'm only online to blog here.. not even checking my mail k..
yup, do pray for us.. ur dear seniors..shawn, cheryl and even me..
may we draw strength from the Lord to persevere in our studies :)
yup..cheryl and i had such a terrible time trying to study in school we went to cut our hair..
sigh......!!!!
but, we WILL study full-speed now right cheryl? we must :D honouR God!
e exams, unfortunately, have been quite suKky
nobody will believe me anyway, but i'll say it anyway, haha..
math was really bad.. i still can't come to terms (this phrase is so ironic! symbolises my unpreparedness!)
with whether it was the paper that was bad, or just me. haha. combination of both.
combination. snort. and permutation. snort snort. complex numbers?? blahdiboOo~
and lemme tell u about iris.. hahah..
this iris ah.. i was feelin so anxious last night..then i went online to try to relax..
then she kept asking me questions on production and costs??
or some econs thing..and then!!
she was like...telling me how she was so afraid of being home alone cos her family was
gonna go away for like 5 days..(in the end they didn't cos dunno who's passport expired)
wah.... i tell u..i didn't know what to say..
hahaha.. anyway, i will try to help u after my exams are over dear iris dear iris.
at ur own risk though :D
keep studying hard BLUR BABIES!!!!